Monday, December 6, 2010

Photos from the Asian Jungles

Hey Guys,
Quick update to say I am really happy to be part of the Smitten team.
I do not know how I did without Smitten products on the roads and rivers of the world.
I am in the middle of a 3 month tour of Asia and wearing Smitten almost every day.

In the Sumatran Jungles I was instructing an advanced white water course on the Asahan river with an Indonesian kayak group. From Indonesia I headed up into the cold mountains in amazing Central China. Here I was paddling the big waves and huge rapids of the Salween River, Yunaan Province.

In the hot and humid jungle I wear a light weight Smitten T's, both on and off the river, they breath save you from the sun and don't stink.

In the cold Mountains of China I was wearing the super heavy weight tops and bottoms as the sole layer under my dry suit.

Photos of China to come soon but for now enjoy the Asahan Valley - Sumatra



No comments:

Post a Comment