Thursday, June 2, 2011

NZ HOLIDAY

When I got back from the Franklin-Frenchmans Cap trip I was barely afforded time for a shower before I was on a plane to New Zealand. I could try and palm it off as a work trip, a n extended stock-photo gathering mission, but that would be stretching the truth. Our honeymoon was long overdue, so we took off to New Zealand for nearly two months of fishing, hiking, climbing and being stylish in cafes.
I swapped my river cag and booties for my climbing boots and jacket, but apart from that the wardrobe remained the same. It's great these days being a climbing dirt-bag and laté aficiando in the same set of clothes.




1 comment:

  1. Multi-functional clothes are useful, especially when doing a range of outdoor activities. I'm going on a luxury New Zealand holidays next year and hope to do some adventurous activities as well as 'being stylish in cafes!'

    ReplyDelete